If you have ever wondered what our calls on Monday evenings encompass and if they would be relevant to you, here are a few topics that we have discussed recently.1) The relationship between Elijah and Elisha….Leadership /Mentorship /Servanthood…….
2) Mentorship: who needs a mentor? The difference between a God assigned, long term mentor to assist you in pursuing your destiny and birthing the dream inside of you to a short term mentor that might help you in a specific area when you are trying to fine-tune your skills or knowledge regarding your job or a specific assignment.
3) Esther: We have talked a lot about Esther…….Too much to share in a quick email HOWEVER, the thing to remember is that we are being summoned to the Palace for such a time as this……..Are you ready? Are you prepared?? In future calls we will talk more about how to get from where you are to where you are going……
There you have just a few (literally three) of the topics we have talked about. LOL
We are soon to begin a study on Pastor Steven Furtick’s book Sun Stand Still. The subtitle is: What Happens When You Dare to Ask God for the Impossible!!! When I saw the subtitle of this book, it stirred what has been sitting inside of me for months and years when I first heard the Holy Spirit say the word Tsunami. And then weeks ago it was exactly what the Holy Spirit challenged us on one of our Monday calls: “What does your BIG look like???” We were all challenged to get alone with God and ask Him to show us, either for the first time, or to remind us again what our BIG should look like.
We are anticipating a great wealth of encouragement and excitement to come from reading this book…… For some of us, maybe it will even fan the flames that have diminished to smoldering embers!!! It’s time to re-light the fires that at one time burned RED HOT!!! If your Flame is burning strong, I’m believing that this book will open your eyes to the MORE that God has. The word says in Ephesians 3:20 “Exceedingly more than we could ask, think, or imagine” That pretty much sums it up. No matter where you are in your walk with God, there is MORE!!!
Our conversations are designed to challenge each of us to: Go deeper with God, Go further in our Purpose and to Encourage each Other. Check us out. There’s no charge and you might enjoy spending an hour each week with others, just like you, who are in pursuit of God and their destiny’s.
Remember, you can always listen in and check us out………..Would love to have you be a part of the Gang. Log in info listed below….
Login Information for “Pursuing Destiny” Calls:
Time: 7:30pm EST every Monday night (except Holidays)
1) Go to www.freeconferencing.com
2) Click the blue icon titled “Participant Login”
3) The Meeting ID is: 263-091-217
4) Add your email address
5) Add your name
6) Click the “Login” icon
2) Access Code: 446951#
Please remember to “Mute” your phone once you are connected. Thanks!