HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Tomorrow evening will be the culmination of 2018 and the welcoming in of the New year of 2019. The scripture the Lord keeps reminding me of for 2019 is:
Ephesians 3:20 (NIV) “Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.”
So, what does that really mean for us? What is the Lord trying to say? Maybe if we understand, in a greater way what some of these words mean hopefully, maybe it will get into our spirits and be embedded into our memories where we can call on the prophetic word as the year unfolds.
- Now: at the present time or moment.
- Him: God
- Able: having the power, skill, means, or opportunity to do something
- Do: perform, achieve or complete.
- Immeasurably: too large, extensive, or extreme to measure.
- Ask: Request
- Imagine: imagines, imagined, imagining form a mental image or concept. Believe.
- According: as stated by or in.
- Power: the ability to do something
- At work: activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result
- Within: inside
- Us: used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people
This feels so important that we really understand what the Lord is saying that I’ve asked Annette to break down the verse by using the concordance to give us an even deeper meaning of God’s intent. Here’s what was revealed:
“Now unto him who is capable, strong, and powerful to produce, prepare, and provide beyond all that we can ask, crave, desire, ponder, or consider according to His strength and ability that is at work in us; power to produce miracles, moral power, excellence of soul, and influence for riches and wealth.”
Our desire is that you will find time, over this next week, to pray over this scripture, meditate on it and ask Holy Spirit to speak directly to you and show you what God has for you in 2019. That this scripture would speak directly to you and encourage you. God has you on His mind (Psalm 115:12“The LORD remembers us and will bless us.”) and has amazing things in store for us. Jeremiah 29:11 and Isaiah 43:19 are the other two scriptures that God has continued to speak to me about for this coming year, that I believe that will come to pass in 2019.
- Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
- Isaiah 43:19: “See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.” It’s out with the old and in with the NEW!!!
If Holy Spirit is speaking something to your spirit, we would love to have you share with us, just hit reply.
New Year’s Blessings!!!
BIG, BIG HUGS!!!
Destiny’s Calling Ministries